MENARD COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH
Monday, March 21, 2011
Members Attending: Staff Attending:
Edie Sternberg Alicia Davis, Admin.
Robert Lowentahl, MD Jan Dedert, RN
Donna Simmering Dean Heyen
Dave Bagot R.PH
Don Hartman, DDS
Jackie Horn, Menard County Treasurer
Edie Sternberg, President, called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm. All members were welcomed.
Minutes of January 24, 2011 were approved. Motion made to approve Fran Curry– 2nd by Donna Simmering.
FINANCIAL UPDATE Alicia
1. Discussion held regarding overall Receivables and Receivables owed to MCHD by the State of Illinois
2. Discussion held regarding TB Patient
HOME HEALTH: Jan
1. Discussion was held on staffing – Stephanie Hough Resigned her position as PT RN for HH.
2. Discussion was held about the annual IHHC meeting attended by Jan and Andrea.
3. Discussion was held about Medicare payments regarding therapies.
4. Lincoln Land Area Agency of Aging will be hosting a Lunch and Learn every three months first one to held April 18, 2011
PUBLIC HEALTH: Alicia
1. Review of monthly numbers.
2. Discussion held regarding certification review on February 15 & 16.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH: Alicia
1. Handed out statistics
2. Discussion held about the abandon buildings in Athens.
GRANT UPDATES: Alicia
1. Discussion was held regarding the upcoming Women’s Health Program at Athens Christian Church April 28, 2011.
2. Discussion was held about the DFC – Drug Take Day on April 30, 2011 with the DEA and Menard County Sheriff.
1. Discussion was held regarding the IPLAN certification document.
a. Correction were noted for Staffing and Board of Health Members
b. Robert Lowenthal motion to approve with corrections – Fran Curry 2nd the motion.
Emergency Closure policy was reviewed – Robert Lowenthal motion to accept the policy as presented – Fran Curry 2nd the motion.
ADMINISTRATIVE OBJECTIVES: Alicia
Administrator’s objectives were reviewed for FY 2011.
No further business – Motion to adjourn made my Robert Lowenthal – Fran Curry 2nd the motion.
Next Board of Health meeting scheduled for May 16, 2011.